More information if you're self-isolating
If you are already being supported by a Volunteer Responder and would like some more information please click here. You can find more information about our use of your personal data in our online privacy notice, click here.
If you are currently not supported and need some help with shopping, a prescription collection or a friendly chat then our NHS Volunteer Responders are ready to help.
We provide support to the following groups:
- People who want to continue to stay at home or who need to avoid busier public spaces, such as supermarkets
- People with caring responsibilities
- People who are self-isolating because they’ve been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have symptoms
- People who’ve been instructed to self-isolate by the ‘Test and Trace’ service, because they’ve been near someone infected.
- People who are self-isolating ahead of planned hospital care.
- Frontline health and care workers
If you or someone you know needs help or you are a carer in need of support, then our NHS Volunteer Responders are available to help. Call 0808 196 3646 (8am to 8pm) to register and arrange volunteer help.
I’m a carer – can I make a referral on someone else’s behalf?
As someone with caring responsibilities, you are able to make a referral for someone that you care for that meets the above criteria. You can also make a referral for yourself, if this support helps you to continue in your caring role. Please call us on 0808 196 3646 to make a referral.
For more information or to read our FAQs, please click here.